“ Do you have to work for a certain length of time with your company in order to be able to transfer location? ”

Ciara G. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Any Web & IT Insiders

28/01/2016
As a new employee when are you able to choose a different location? or is it just if there are further positions advertised in those locations?
15/03/2016
Consultant, Deloitte

Hello,

I don't think there are any specific rules around length of time you need to have worked here before you can transfer. Although I would suggest really knowing where you want to work and why, as you may be asked questions about why you selected a certain office during your application process.

That being said, just because you've applied to one office doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to transfer. For example, my intake were completing the ACA as part of a three year training contract but a number of my peers transferred offices during this time.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Robyn

05/02/2019
Visnu J.

Hi Robyn, are you able to change your location after receiving the offer to the location that was not originally available?

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website