“ What is the best report/source of info to get acquainted with the CFO Advisory Decision Support? ”

Frederique C. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Digital Webchat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

on 28/01/2016
9 Live chat
on 28/01/2016
Programme Design Advisor - National, Deloitte UK

Hi Federique, The deloitte website has a lot of information on the dir=fferent areas within technology, i would suggest this as a first port of call :)

on 28/01/2016
Frederique C.

Many thanks, Nicole. What do you see as big trends for business (eg rise of robots) and what type of skills will future Deloitte business analyst need please?

on 28/01/2016
Analyst Developer - Consulting, Deloitte Digital UK

Hi Frederique!

Big trends can mean different things for different industries, for instance the rise of wearable technology will be a big one or the internet of things

Future Deloitte Digital employees should have a motivation to try new things and be innovative in the way they work

on 28/01/2016
Frederique C.

Hi Yishai, many thanks for your reply! Have you worked in an assignment where you were able to witness such game changers?

on 28/01/2016

I haven't had the opportunity to work on those specific ones but I have helped revolutionised a clients work system by helping them introduce the use of Ipads

on 28/01/2016
Frederique C.

Great! Would you mind telling more about this please? Was the introduction of Ipad made for data collecting? What benefits did the client gain?

on 28/01/2016

I can't go into specifics about the client but it allowed a much smoother interaction between the client and customer. Smoother interactions generally mean more business!

on 28/01/2016
Frederique C.

Thanks for the insight Yishai!

on 28/01/2016

No problem :)

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website