“ Could you please clarify what a day in Deloitte Forensic Technology is like? ”

Gizem B. asked a question
during the live chat Insight into Deloitte Forensic Technology!
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

22/03/2016
13 Live chat
22/03/2016
Assistant Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Gizem, as a graduate you would be supporting the Managers and Assistant Managers on project work for our clients. There is a large variety of work a graduate could be involved in across both Electronic Discovery and Data Analytics. Within Electronic Discovery a graduate could be working with lawyers and investigators to identify relevant information. Within Data Analytics a graduate could be using coding languages to design analytical tools or investigate into large data sets.

22/03/2016
Gizem B.

Dear Lucy,
Thank you very much for information. Do I need to have knowledge about coding languages to apply Forensic Technology?
I have an internship experience at Deloitte Audit and now would like to apply for your company for a full-time graduate job. However, I am not sure which service line I should apply for. Do you have any suggestion for me to decide which area I should apply at Deloitte?

22/03/2016
Assistant Director, Deloitte UK

Hi Gizem. You don't need to know any coding languages as we train our graduates in the coding languages they need to know. What you do need is a strong interest in technology and a desire to learn.

22/03/2016
Gizem B.

Hi Tracey, Thank you very much for information and your interest.

22/03/2016
Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte

hi Gizem, that's great you've done an SVS with us! Are you from a STEM degree background? if so you are eligible for the Forensic Tech grad programme

22/03/2016
Sophia S.

Am I eligible to apply for this role though not from STEM but kind of tech? I do MSc Business Analytics and Finance degree

22/03/2016
Gizem B.

Hi Leah, thank you for your interest and response. I have a degree in Economics and now I am studying MSc in Finance. So, am I eligible to apply for the Forensic Tech grad programme?

22/03/2016

Sorry I'm afraid not, your degree needs to be from STEM. I wish you all the best in your career.

06/08/2016
Victoria C.

Dear Tracey, would BSc degree in Accounting and Economics qualify for Forensic Tech programme?

09/08/2016

Sorry Victoria, I'm afraid your degree does not fall under the STEM definition so it does not meet our academic criteria. I wish you well in finding other suitable positions as you start your career.

12/06/2017
Anon user (#190632)

Dear Tracey,

Would a degree in Analytical Chemistry or Biomedical Science make me eligible for the Forensic Technology programme?

12/06/2017

Hi Anon. Yes both Analytical Chemistry and Biomedical Science count as STEM degrees so would be eligible to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!

05/12/2018
Olya T.

Hello, I am currently doing my research for my interview and I would like to find out how does the Cloud technology fit into forensic analytics? Thank you

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website