“ Hey Neil, my diploma course ends June 2017, what start dates should I be looking at? ”

Sanal G. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Neil C. Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte UK

28/06/2016
Tier 4 general visa expires on June 2017 and can stay until August 2017, which of the starts dates in 2017 would be appropriate for me? Thank you
25/08/2016
Attraction Senior Assistant, Deloitte UK

Hi Sanal,

I would suggest you familiarise yourself with the different schemes we offer. If you are interested in the graduate scheme please bear in mind that there is only one annual intake in Autumn www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ca… 

Based the scheme you are interested in please see the work permit information page to check if you meet the criteria www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

If you have any doubts before submitting your application please get in touch with the Student Recruitment team at studentrecruitment@deloitte.co.uk  or call the hotline (from 7.30am to 5pm) on 020 7303 8990 and they will be happy to assess your situation confidentially and offer you guidance.

Best wishes,
Aleidy

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website