2. How many questions are there for each of the three tests? Do you have to complete each on the same day?
3. How important is completing the tests quickly versus accurately? (I.e 15/20 in 15minutes vs 18/20 in 30 minutes)
4. Will I be sent a practise test to be completed before the actual test?
5. Is the game-based assessment (cosmic cadet) exactly the same as the version you can try out on the website?
6. How is the psychometric analysis done? Am I asked questions during the process?
Thanks for the help!
1. Ideally you would be asked to complete the online stages within 5 working days of receiving your invitation however don’t worry if this isn’t possible, your application will not be withdrawn after this time. Reminders will be sent to you before your application is withdrawn due to inactivity. If you are not going to be able to do it for a lengthy period you can pause your application just send us an email to let the Student Recruitment team know. You will then need to let them know when to un-pause your application before you are able to take to the tests.
2. You will be advised of the length of each test prior to taking them and they don’t have to be completed on the same day.
3. The Numerical Reasoning Test and the Verbal Critical Test are not time limited. However, we recommend that candidates work quickly but accurately, as the time taken will affect the total score.
4. The Student Recruitment team are in the final phases of designing the practice tests. Unfortunately they are not available at the moment.
5. The Cosmic Cadet teaser game gives you an idea of the look and feel of the game-based assessment, without the psychometric element.
6. See step three on the selection page www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… for details
Hi Aleidy, Thank you so much for replying in so much detail. Your answers are very helpful! Just one last question.
You mentioned that the practice tests are not yet available, does that mean the actual test are not available either?
If I submit my application now, when do you think I will receive feedback regarding whether it was successfull, and that I move to the online test stage?
Hi Liam. The online tests are available, only the practice ones aren’t ready to be rolled out yet. So if you want to submit your application, please don’t hold back! Once you have submitted your application you will know within three working days whether you’re through to the next stage. It may be useful for you to check the selection process overview page on our website www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… I hope you submit your application soon and best wishes! Aleidy
59 readers find this useful!
Thank you for your feedback!