Sophie M.
“ Can I have some advice for a partner interview in Risk Advisory - Technology Risk? ”

Sophie M. asked a question in topic Application advice
to Any Accounting, Audit & Financial Mgt Insiders

on 20/02/2017
I finally got the call that I have progressed on to the final stage of recruitment. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the presentation part of the interview. I'm particularly worried about the commercial awareness part too. Does anyone have any recent news about technology risk?
on 06/03/2017
Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte UK

Hi Sophie

Thank you for your question and congratulations on reaching the final stage interview within the selection process, I can confirm that in the final interview you will be required to deliver a presentation on a specific topic which will be provided when scheduling your interview. I would therefore use this as your opportunity to demonstrate your commercial awareness of the role and use this to anticipate any potential follow up questions. I would also recommend researching the role and day to day requirements to give the interviewer full confidence on your motivations towards applying for this position and how this aligns to your long term career objectives. Finally, I have detailed a link which may support some of your preparation.

www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

I hope this helps and I would like to wish you the very best for your up and coming interview.

Best regards

Neil

Sophie M.
on 06/03/2017
Sophie M.

Thank you Neil!

on 06/03/2017
Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte UK

No problem at all and I hope it all goes well!

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website