Miguel R.
“ What are the attributes and qualities that Deloitte is looking in a candidate? ”

Miguel R. asked a question
during the live chat Forensic Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

on 20/03/2017
6 Live chat
on 20/03/2017
Associate In Forensic Technology, Deloitte

Hi Miguel, for Forensic Technology we are looking candidates who have an interest in technology, can think analytically and logically. They should also be confident in their ability to find innovative ways of solving challenging issues that occur day to day.

Miguel R.
on 20/03/2017
Miguel R.

I should finish my master's by January, can I apply to work this September or next year?

on 20/03/2017
Associate In Forensic Technology, Deloitte

Unfortunately we require you have to completed your masters before starting at Deloitte as we would require full time commitment to the role, and wouldn't want your degree to suffer as a result. As such you would have to apply for start in Sept 2018.

Raheema R.
on 20/03/2017
Raheema R.

Hi, what would happen if you have no knowledge of forensics?

on 20/03/2017
Assistant Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Raheema, for the graduate scheme you are not expected to have any prior knowledge of forensics or have extensive technical knowledge. Tim described the type of candidates we look for to join our team. We would like candidates who have a keen interest in technology, are curious in nature and enjoy problem solving.

Raheema R.
on 20/03/2017
Raheema R.

Thank you

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website