“ What is the career path after we join Deloitte and specifically your team? ”

Theodore T. asked a question
during the live chat Forensic Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

20/03/2017
14 Live chat
20/03/2017
Edafe E.

What is the shortlisting process for the Graduate Scheme?

20/03/2017
Assistant Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Theodore, the graduate scheme is a two year training programme. During this time and after you will have a coach within the team that will help guide your development and to achieve your objectives for the year. New graduates normally achieve promotion after the two years and it is possible to achieve Assistant Manager after three years for strong candidates.

20/03/2017
Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte UK

Hi Edafe, very good question and in terms of our selection process. This will consist of an online application form, an online gamification assessment, online tests, a first stage interview with a case study and will finish with a partner interview which incorporates a presentation. For more details on our selection process this can be accessed via the link below: www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please do let us know.

20/03/2017
Raheema R.

When is the application deadline?

20/03/2017
Resourcing Advisor, Deloitte

Hi Raheema, there is no official deadline until we are full. The application process ends officially in August.

20/03/2017
Edafe E.

Yes, it does; but I have another questions:

Does Deloitte encourage graduate students to put forward ideas in terms of problem solving and decision making? Or do students need to seek approval for suggestions or initiatives?

20/03/2017
Assistant Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Edafe, we definitely encourage the whole team to put forward ideas to help solve our client's challenges. All team members contribute, junior and senior, to our project work.

20/03/2017
Edafe E.

In my CV, I have worked experience in CRM Analyst, Digital Analyst, Web Developer and 3rd Support Architecture Engineer. Though I just recently graduated from a Master's Programme.

Will my work experience affect my chances of selection for Cyber Security?
What is the link to apply?

20/03/2017
Student Recruitment Advisor, Deloitte UK

Hi Edafe, in answer to your other question I can confirm that applications can be submitted via - www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/careers/students… 

20/03/2017
Raheema R.

Do candidates need any prior experience?

20/03/2017
Assistant Director, Deloitte UK

Hi Edafe, Whilst cyber forms part of our work, our graduate training program is focussed on Data Analytics and EDiscovery as the two core disciplines.

20/03/2017
Associate In Forensic Technology, Deloitte

Hi Raheema, candidates do not need prior experience as the skills will be learnt on the job. We just look for candidates who have an interest in technology and its applications.

20/03/2017
Edafe E.

So, the Graduate Program specifically focuses on Forensics?

20/03/2017
Assistant Director, Deloitte UK

Our graduate training program is for Forensic Technology. We work with the wider Forensic team on investigations, litigations, regulatory matters and financial crime.

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website