Toby C.
“ What does the Future Opportunities Pool entail? ”

Toby C. asked a question in topic Application advice
to Any Accounting, Audit & Financial Mgt Insiders

on 27/03/2017
I recently passed the screening for a Tax internship in Leeds, only to get an email saying that all places were full for this position. I have now been placed into the 'Future Opportunities Pool'. What does this entail?
on 27/03/2017
Senior Assistant, Deloitte UK

Hi Toby - now that you are in the Future Opportunities Pool, we will regularly keep you update with roles that you transfer your application to that still have positions available. This will be done via email and will include full details of what you will need to do to be considered.
Thanks, Michelle

Toby C.
on 27/03/2017
Toby C.

Thanks Michelle!
Should I expect to be considered for roles in the coming summer, or is it a longer-term scheme than that?

on 27/03/2017
Senior Assistant, Deloitte UK

Hi Toby - the list would just be or roles starting this Summer/Autumn. For 2018 roles, you would need to re-apply, but as long as the application process and on line tests remain the same, you won't have to retake them.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website