“ I would love to apply for Deloitte, however I have a problem with my grade from undergraduate degree, can you help? ”

Aleksandra O. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Andrew M. Deloitte: Senior Associate, Deloitte UK

29/03/2017
I have been studying linguistics in Poland and my final mark after transmitting into English is 2:2 with 0.02 to 2:1. After my bachelor, I have decided to change my career path. Currently, I am studying MSc International Taxation and Finance at Bournemouth University. My expected grade is between 2:1 and 1st at the moment. Could you please advise if I could apply for a graduate programme with Deloitte?
12/04/2017
Deloitte: Advisor Student Recruitment, Deloitte UK

Hi Aleksandra, thank you for your email; we take into consideration only your under graduate degree, it will depend which service line you apply too - please see our website for our Academic Requirements - www2.Deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website