Rebecca M.
“ Can you give me any advice on the Deloitte Digital Final interview & presentation? ”

Rebecca M. asked a question in topic Application advice
to Any Strategy, Consulting & Management Insiders

2 weeks, 5 days ago
I was wondering how formal the Presentation is? Could I have notes to refer to or read from, or will I need to have learned the full 5 minutes?

Also, how in depth should I know the details of Deloitte Digital's projects for the commercial awareness element of the interview?

I'm applying for the graduate developer role in Deloitte Digital
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Analyst, Deloitte

When I did my final interview I had printed two copies of the presentation. One for myself, one for the partner. However, it is totally ups to how you would like to facilitate the presentation. You should google key words like digital and Deloitte for report/ white paper and other material issued by Deloitte on digital trends and display an understanding on two or three trends. Use examples to help demonstrate your understanding. I found youtube particular helpful in explaining these concepts in a simple way.

Rebecca M.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Rebecca M.

Hi Michael, thanks for your help, it's really cleared things up!

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website