Anon user
“ How do I apply for Actuarial services at Deloitte for 2018 grad opportunities? ”

Anon user (#194261) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Analytics Insiders

on 06/09/2017
1. I am interested in the Actuarial Services. On the website, I have found Actuarial Insurance (under student opportunities in Consulting), Actuarial and Advanced Analytics –AAA (actually the one I am most interested in), and Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics (under Human capital). In the recruitment system, which job family should I be applying to, especially for the AAA line of service?

2. Why is it that under academic requirement for Actuarial, a chemistry- related degree is asked?
on 14/09/2017
Attraction Digital Marketing Advisor, Deloitte UK

You can apply for the position here: jobs2.deloitte.com/uk/en/job/DELOA004X15… 

Anon user
on 18/09/2017
Anon user (#194261)

Hi Mary! Thank you for the update. I have tried to apply and when I click on "Apply for job", it takes me on the page where I need to register. But I can't find the Consulting Line of service. There are only the other programmes such as Deloitte Scholars, full time grad, Summer Vacation schemes etc. Can you direct me as to where I should be applying for Actuarial- Consulting line of service? Thank you for your help.

Anon user
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Anon user (#169518)

I have the same issue. When I click on the link provided above it takes me to a page where I have to register. However, I can't seem to find the Actuarial service line in any of the options provided.

2 weeks, 2 days ago
Digital Attraction Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi all, to apply for opportunities in Actuarial you will need to select the Human Capital job family in the first instance. You are not required to select based on service line. Thanks.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website