Despite being smart, I performed poorly in undergrad and will be completing my final year of studies online.
So I'm considering withdrawing before the second interview so I don't have to submit embarrassing transcripts... but I wonder if I should proceed with the interview and just let the company tell me no instead. My goal if not currently successful, is to be able to reapply in a couple years, after excelling in grad school and being closer to attaining professional designation.
Would either withdrawing application or being rejected because of GPA hinder my future chances?
Hello, thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed reply. This may no longer be relevant to you, but if you still require advice please send me your contact details and I am happy to discuss this further with you. Thanks, Evelina
Thank you for your feedback!