“ I am currently pursuing MSc Forensics in Greenwich Uni, how will the scheme work? ”

Deddy C. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Forensic Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

10/10/2017
15 Live chat
10/10/2017
Resourcing Advisor, Deloitte

Hi Deddy, Tom C. is Greenwich alumni he will answer your question shortly!

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

Okay

10/10/2017
Forensic Technology - Assistant Manager, Deloitte

Hi Deddy. If you are successful with your application, you will embark on a 2 year scheme which consists 1 year in eDiscovery and 1 year in Forensic Data Analytics. In terms of the course you are studying, you will be equipped with the skills to take this on, but would suggest some research into databases (particularly SQL) and some scripting! Hope that helps.

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

How will the schedules affect my course schedule ?

10/10/2017
Forensic Technology - Assistant Manager, Deloitte

As this intake is for September 2018, you should have finished your Masters by then (if full time). As the graduate scheme is full time, it would require full 35 hours commitment in order to get the most out of the course.

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

So the application process will take a year for the September 2018 intake ?

10/10/2017

Hi Deddy,

The application and interview process is spread across 3 months and then you join in September 2018! So you can know about your place with us for some time, but don’t worry we will keep in contact!

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

Thanks for the Information, so how many candidates will be accepted ?

10/10/2017

We can’t be specific about the number of open vacancies, however we are activity recruiting for a number of graduates roles.

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

I already applied for the application actually

10/10/2017

Fantastic!

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

I have question regarding the school thats need to be filled in the forms. I'm an International Student and my school was back then in my home country. And because it's mandatory to filled in the GCSE and A Level study, I filled in my High School from my home country. Is that okay ?

10/10/2017

Hi Deddy. That is fine - simply complete the details of the international school that you attended. It is also okay if you did not study towards GCSEs/A Levels etc, as we can take into account any international equivalent qualifications.

10/10/2017
Deddy C.

Ok thanks

10/10/2017

No problem - just let us know if you have any other questions :)

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website