patrick O. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Forensic Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

10/10/2017
8 Live chat
10/10/2017
Resourcing Advisor, Deloitte

Hi Patrick,

It is a technology role, so if you have an interest technology and pursuing a career in this space please apply!

10/10/2017
patrick O.

Is the role able to sponsor visas for international students ?

10/10/2017

Hi Patrick, thanks for your question. Yes - I can confirm that we do provide visa sponsorship for international students.

10/10/2017
patrick O.

What are the recruitment stages? I don't think i have come across them.

Do other areas like audit and assurance have interactive live chats such as this?

Do we have to wait for 6 months to reapply to Deloitte if we are unsuccessful in this area?

10/10/2017

Hi Patrick. The recruitment process involves a series of stages. Successful candidates are progressed through various online assessments, video interviewing, and a final face-to-face interview. We require you to submit your initial application online, here: jobs2.deloitte.com/uk/en/job/DELOA004X15… 

Yes Patrick, if your initial application was unsuccessful then you would need to wait 6 months before re-applying.

10/10/2017
patrick O.

When is the job start date in 2018?

10/10/2017

Hi Patrick. The specific date is yet to be confirmed, but the start date is usually in September.

12/06/2018
Sashin R.

Hello Jessica
I am coming up to 16 and wish to apply for work experience at Deloitte, in the finance and related sectors. Can you provide advise please
Thanks
Sashin

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website