“ Hi Leah, what preparation can I do for the immersive online assessment? Are the questions scenario- or numeracy-based? ”

Courtney M. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Human Resources Insiders

10/10/2017
Just wanting to know what kind of thing I will be asked!
11/12/2017
Human Resources, Deloitte UK

Hi Courtney, I am really sorry for the delayed response. If you still need to discuss your immersive online assessment please forward me your details and I'll be happy to put you in contact with the correct person who will be able to assist. Many thanks, Evelina

07/08/2018
Jay N.

Hi Evelina, I am 17 and just about to start my 2nd year of A levels, please can you assist me in obtaining practice online immersive test papers for the brightstart apprenticeship scheme along with the minimum pass scores so that I can start practicing before I start my application? Thanks Jay.

22/08/2018
Attraction Digital Marketing Advisor, Deloitte UK

Hi Jay, you can download our hints and tips and watch our helpful video to get more advice on how to approach this stage of our process.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website