Tolu I.
“ What is the recruitment process at Deloitte for experienced employees looking to work in the UK? ”

Tolu I. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Real Estate Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

31/10/2017
6 Live chat
31/10/2017
Elias H.

Hello,

My name is Elias Haddad, an architect studying for a MSc. in City Planning and Real Estate Development at the University of Glasgow.

31/10/2017
Graduate Planner, Deloitte

Hi Elias, thanks for getting in touch! Do you have any questions for us? :)

31/10/2017
Resourcing Advisor, Deloitte

Hi Tolu,

This chat is focused on student recruitment, if you are interested in experienced hire roles please review our website.

31/10/2017
Elias H.

Hello and thank you for this opportunity.

Well, I am interested in becoming a project management surveyor to oversee the design and development of real estate projects. Accordingly, I would like to know more about available opportunities at Deloitte.

I would also like to know if Deloitte (UK) is open to sponsoring international students and if not, which other branches around the world would be up for sponsoring an architect with a UK masters degree.

19/07/2018
Anon user (#234763)

I'm an Indian with 3 years of work experience in a professional services firm. I'm currently pursuing my Masters in Sports Management in the UK

I wish to work for Deloitte Sports Business group. How do I go about it? Do you sponsor visas?

22/08/2018
Attraction Digital Marketing Advisor, Deloitte UK

Please visit our website to search and apply for one of our roles.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website