“ What is life at Deloitte Real Estate like? ”

Lilian Y. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Real Estate Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

31/10/2017
14 Live chat
31/10/2017
Planner, Deloitte Real Estate

Hi Lillian, what part of Real Estate are you interested in? From my experience, Deloitte Real Estate is a great place to work. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects with clients across various sectors. There are lots of training opportunities and support for career progression. There are also lots of social opportunities you can get involved with sports teams, charity events and team days out!

31/10/2017
Lilian Y.

That sounds great! I am interested in the consultancy pathway. What are the requirements for it?

31/10/2017
Shuang L.

Hello Rebecca! My name is Shuang Li, a postgraduate studying International Real Estate and Planning in UCL. My previous background is Finance and Economics, so I'm more interested in real estate investment. I would like to know which division should I apply for?

31/10/2017

Lillian - if you are interested in consulting then I would advise that you apply for the General Practice Pathway. www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar…  what are you studying?

Shuang - is your course RICS accredited? It sounds like you would be most interested in the General Practice Pathway. www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

31/10/2017
Shuang L.

Yes, my course is RICS accredited! Thanks for your advise! And As an international student, I want to know does this division has business with Chinese companies or clients?

31/10/2017
Lilian Y.

I am doing my master's in Organisational and Social Psychology at LSE. Would I still be eligible to apply?

31/10/2017

Shuang - The team has a range of both national and international clients

31/10/2017

Lillian - You would be eligible for the General Practice scheme, you can find more information on the academic requirements at www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

31/10/2017
Lilian Y.

Thank you for your answer.

31/10/2017
Shuang L.

Thanks for your advice!

31/10/2017

You are welcome - good luck with your applications!

31/10/2017
Lilian Y.

Thank you.

13/11/2017
James S.

Hello Rebecca, I am really interested in the Quantity surveying pathway in real estate, the role is available in the site www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar…  , however it does not appear once I clicked into the application form, I am just wondering whether it means that the vacancy is gone or is this just an error?

23/11/2017
Digital Attraction Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi James, if you apply into the Real Estate opportunity you will later encounter service line questionnaire to select the pathway.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website