“ How easy is it to get involved in non client work such as presentations back at University or careers evenings? ”

Will J. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Consulting Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

17/11/2017
5 Live chat
17/11/2017

Hi Will, non-client work is strongly encouraged throughout Tech consulting. There are many areas to get involved in such as Performance management, Respect and Inclusion and, as you have asked about, Graduate recruitment. We host a lot of events at Universities both at careers fairs and live Q&A sessions. This is definitely something that is easy to get involved with, especially as a recent graduate within the firm.

17/11/2017
Dominic S.

Building on the previous question, how easy is it to get involved with Corporate Social Responsibility programmes?

17/11/2017
Will J.

Thank you for the reply Hannah, this is something that I would proactively look to get involved with.

17/11/2017

Hi Dominic. There is a wide range of CSR programmes at Deloitte. We have a One million futures programme that would be worth looking into. From my own experience, there is also a lot of work with a school in London. I spent a month within my first year on a pro-bono project for this school and helped set up an alumni program to improve work experience opportunities and increase roles models and inspiration for students. Every member of the firm is allocated hours each month to be involved in CSR work, which they are encouraged to use.

17/11/2017
Dominic S.

That sounds great, thank you for taking the time to reply Hannah.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website