Kush K.
“ Question for Recruitment - when will I hear back about my application? ”

Kush K. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Consulting Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

3 weeks, 3 days ago
17 Live chat
Hi,

I applied a in October and am yet to hear back and have tried emailing to find out the status of my application but am yet to hear back, any idea when I can expect the next stage which I believe is testing?
3 weeks, 3 days ago
National Service Line Senior Assisstant, Deloitte LLP UK

Hi Kush

What area did you apply to? And which scheme?

Kush K.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Kush K.

Hi Nerima,

Thanks for replying - it was the technology consulting graduate scheme

Amir A.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Amir A.

Dear Nerima,
I applied for the Technology Consulting graduate scheme through Bright Network, at the end of August. I was wondering when I could expect to hear back?

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi Kush, What part of technology? as we have 6 different areas. I would need this to help you.

Hi Amir, Please let me know what your application number is, and I can look into this. And do you know what service area you applied to?

Kush K.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Kush K.

Hi Nerima, It was Technology Enterprise Applications (ID 739374)

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Thanks Kush, I am looking into this now.

Kush K.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Kush K.

Thanks Nerima, appreciate the effort :)

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Kush - The screening team are processing your application based on your response to the answer for your GCSE.

They will be in contact shortly.

Amir A.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Amir A.

Hi Nerima, As I applied through Bright Network, I haven't been asked to specify which service area I would like to work in. I only had the option to select 'Technology Consulting.' I also have just checked, and haven't been assigned an application number.

Hang S.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hang S.

Hi Nerima, I did my online job simulation over three weeks ago and have not heard back. Could you please look into my application? My candidate ID number is 706412.

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi Amir, I will send you an email after the chat so I can look into this offline.

Hope this is ok?

Hang - I am looking into this for you.

Hang - I just brought your application up and I can confirm that the business are reviewing all scores at Job Simulation and will set a benchmark over the next few weeks.

Your application is still live and as soon as the business confirms the threshold we will be in contact to let you know the next steps.

Neha V.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Neha V.

Hi Nerima, do you know when I will hear back about about my application. My ID is 710451. Many thanks

Hang S.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hang S.

Thank you very much Nerima.

Amir A.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Amir A.

Hi Nerima, That is ok. My email address is: amir.arshad2810@gmail.com.  Thank you for your help

3 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi Neha - I can see that you have been in contact with the team to discuss your A Levels.

The team are processing this for you and will be in contact shortly. Thanks Amir, I will send you an email now.

Amir A.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Amir A.

Thank you Nerima!

3 weeks, 3 days ago

You are welcome :)

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website