“ Is there any key advice you would give for the Job Simulation stage of the application process? ”

Will J. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Consulting Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

17/11/2017
7 Live chat
17/11/2017

Hey. Prepare as much as you can and then simply enjoy. Do not stress out as all preparation will go to waste.

17/11/2017
Student Recruitment Senior Assistant, Deloitte

Hi Will. I have provided a link to our selection process:

www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

There is a video you can watch which will help with preparation. Also you will have an opportunity to undertake practice questions before undertaking the job simulation.

17/11/2017
Will J.

Thank you for the answers. Are there any specific key competencies you are looking out for in our video responses?

17/11/2017
Student Recruitment Senior Assistant, Deloitte

The assessment will be related to the types of challenges and opportunities you might face once you are in role with us here. There will be a variety of questions that come in different formats including written, video and multiple choice responses.

23/01/2018
Anon user (#215287)

Hello, I was just wondering if the video response questions for the online job simulation are based on personality, or more on having a knowledge of the role you are applying for...

11/07/2018
Attraction Digital Marketing Advisor, Deloitte UK

Hi, it will be a mixture of both. There is a video you can watch for preparation: www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/careers/careers… 

09/10/2018
Anon user (#246994)

Hi I have to take my Job Simulation Assessment. Can you please provide some more information on this. Will it be a competency based interview and what else will be a part of this assessment.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website