“ What does life look like in Consulting - Technology Enterprise Apps? ”

Neha V. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Consulting Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

17/11/2017
9 Live chat
17/11/2017

Hey.

Personally life is great for me - it is exactly what I expected. Big clients, exciting work, a lot of challenges, great colleagues.

Do not think there is any better area ;)

Anton

17/11/2017

Hi Neha, I am in Enterprise Applications as well. Life is varied! There is the potential for a lot of travelling and the applications that you will be working with are constantly innovating. What are you looking to do within Enterprise Applications? More technically based or broader?

17/11/2017
Neha V.

Hi Anton and Alicia, thank you for your replies. I love that there is a great deal of variety and challenges ...everything I enjoy.

Can you tell me about specific projects you are working on and what skills you are using?

17/11/2017
Amir A.

Dear Alicia and Anton,
Is a tech background required for a career in Enterprise Apps?

17/11/2017
Neha V.

I don't come from a Technology background so I would be interested in the broader aspects of the work

17/11/2017

My client is a massive fashion retailer. Fantastic project and my role involved everything - no 2 days are the same and I have been there for 11 months now - so the variety you are looking for is there!

No tech background needed. I have a business background :)

17/11/2017

Also both not coming from a tech background is not a problem at all. If anything it enriches the different skills people can bring to the table. I have a law background!

17/11/2017
Neha V.

Are you able to choose to work specifically in the Life Science sector?

17/11/2017

EA is where you can use all skills you have and they will always be beneficial - do not worry.

We are all different and we all add to the team :)

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website