“ What does life look like in Consulting - Technology Enterprise Apps? ”

Neha V. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Consulting Technology Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

17/11/2017
9 Live chat
17/11/2017

Hey.

Personally life is great for me - it is exactly what I expected. Big clients, exciting work, a lot of challenges, great colleagues.

Do not think there is any better area ;)

Anton

17/11/2017

Hi Neha, I am in Enterprise Applications as well. Life is varied! There is the potential for a lot of travelling and the applications that you will be working with are constantly innovating. What are you looking to do within Enterprise Applications? More technically based or broader?

17/11/2017
Neha V.

Hi Anton and Alicia, thank you for your replies. I love that there is a great deal of variety and challenges ...everything I enjoy.

Can you tell me about specific projects you are working on and what skills you are using?

17/11/2017
Amir A.

Dear Alicia and Anton,
Is a tech background required for a career in Enterprise Apps?

17/11/2017
Neha V.

I don't come from a Technology background so I would be interested in the broader aspects of the work

17/11/2017

My client is a massive fashion retailer. Fantastic project and my role involved everything - no 2 days are the same and I have been there for 11 months now - so the variety you are looking for is there!

No tech background needed. I have a business background :)

17/11/2017

Also both not coming from a tech background is not a problem at all. If anything it enriches the different skills people can bring to the table. I have a law background!

17/11/2017
Neha V.

Are you able to choose to work specifically in the Life Science sector?

17/11/2017

EA is where you can use all skills you have and they will always be beneficial - do not worry.

We are all different and we all add to the team :)

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website