“ Hello! I am currently completing a PhD in Psychology, would there be any opportunities for me at Deloitte? ”

Peter W. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Cyber Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

on 08/12/2017
6 Live chat
on 08/12/2017

Hi Peter. Have you considered Human Capital consulting? This stream do a lot of work with people in general and would be a great match with someone who has studied psychology, along with our departments that looks at tax.

on 08/12/2017
Wenjuan(Emily) W.

Hello, Lauren. Do you know which programmes are more office based rather than client-facing in clients' offices? Thank you.

on 08/12/2017

Hi Emily, it would always depend on the project you are on, however about a third of Cyber roles do happen in and around the London offices.

on 08/12/2017
Wenjuan(Emily) W.

Thank you. I mean general roles, such tax, audit, not only Cyber roles. I applied tax roles and am still waiting for updates. I joined this forum today to see how cyber roles work in Deloitte. Thank you.

on 08/12/2017
Peter W.

That sounds fantastic, thank you Lauren, I am going to research this! May I ask which locations I could be working in for the Human Capital Consulting?

on 08/12/2017
Contractor, Deloitte UK

Hi Peter. You are free to apply to work for any location across the UK for Human Capital and full details are available on our website. Can you please keep your questions related to our Cyber team in the meantime. Thanks

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website