“ Is it too late to apply for an internship now? ”

Chloe C. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Cyber Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

08/12/2017
10 Live chat
Hi I am an second year art history student in Bristol. It is very late for me to realize that I have the desire to work in consultancy. So is it too late to apply now? if so, is there any other way for me to take a part in the consultancy industry?
08/12/2017
National Service Line Advisor - Risk Advisory, Deloitte

Hi Chloe, thanks for getting in touch. It's never too late and I believe there are still Consulting roles available, please check our grad careers site to view which roles are still open.

08/12/2017
Chloe C.

But do you recruit in a rolling basis? Or as long as there is role available before the deadline it is ok to apply?

08/12/2017

We do have deadline recruitment and only one intake a year, however some of our roles are slower to fill and as such they will remain open longer

08/12/2017
Renaud P.

I also have a related question. I was invited to do the video interview this week for risk advisory - technology risks in London and I was wondering if it means that there are still places left or simply that I passed the online test. Also, when are the last assessment centers usually?

08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Also how likely for people who got an internship to secure a graduate job?

08/12/2017

I wouldn't be able to advise on that, it's all dependent upon individual performance throughout the selection process.

08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Can I ask which roles are slower to fill?

08/12/2017

There are a number of roles Chloe, my advice would be to check the vacancies we still have open on the website.

08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Ok thank you very much!

08/12/2017

You're welcome, good luck

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website