“ Is it too late to apply for an internship now? ”

Chloe C. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte Cyber Live Chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

on 08/12/2017
10 Live chat
Hi I am an second year art history student in Bristol. It is very late for me to realize that I have the desire to work in consultancy. So is it too late to apply now? if so, is there any other way for me to take a part in the consultancy industry?
on 08/12/2017
National Service Line Advisor - Risk Advisory, Deloitte

Hi Chloe, thanks for getting in touch. It's never too late and I believe there are still Consulting roles available, please check our grad careers site to view which roles are still open.

on 08/12/2017
Chloe C.

But do you recruit in a rolling basis? Or as long as there is role available before the deadline it is ok to apply?

on 08/12/2017

We do have deadline recruitment and only one intake a year, however some of our roles are slower to fill and as such they will remain open longer

on 08/12/2017
Renaud P.

I also have a related question. I was invited to do the video interview this week for risk advisory - technology risks in London and I was wondering if it means that there are still places left or simply that I passed the online test. Also, when are the last assessment centers usually?

on 08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Also how likely for people who got an internship to secure a graduate job?

on 08/12/2017

I wouldn't be able to advise on that, it's all dependent upon individual performance throughout the selection process.

on 08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Can I ask which roles are slower to fill?

on 08/12/2017

There are a number of roles Chloe, my advice would be to check the vacancies we still have open on the website.

on 08/12/2017
Chloe C.

Ok thank you very much!

on 08/12/2017

You're welcome, good luck

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website