Cinzia V.
“ Can you tell me more about about the new psychometric tests, please? ”

Cinzia V. asked a question
during the live chat Deloitte ON AIR - your questions answered
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

28/10/2014
8 Live chat
28/10/2014

Hi Cinzia, we have introduced what is called a Critical thinking test. This entails questioning assumptions, making evaluations that are fair and accurate and requires the ability to identify and focus on relevant information when reaching conclusions. The Critical Thinking test measures these skills related to problem solving and decision making in a variety of question types.

28/10/2014

here is a link which takes you to the practice test section of our website - mycareer.deloitte.com/uk/en/university/a… 

28/10/2014

My best advice would be to do as many practice tests as you can before attempting the real one

28/10/2014
Cinzia V.

oh thank you... I would like to know is there any etray ?

28/10/2014
Zhivka K.

Hi Nicol,

Is it enough practicing only the tests which are on Deloitte's website to be fully prepared?

Thanks

28/10/2014

No etray only the numerical test and the critical thinking test - if you visit the link above it gives you a step by step guide on the process

28/10/2014

Hi Zhivka - i would say its a very good starting point but it wouldn't hurt to look further a field at other examples to prepare you

28/10/2014
Zhivka K.

OK thanks

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website