“ Is there anybody who could help me decide the most appropriate role when applying for an experienced consultant role? ”

Elena G. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Strategy, Consulting & Management Insiders

19/04/2018
My background: consulting (business process modelling, mapping, business requirement gathering), data analytics (SAS begininer, Excel, SPSS, could easily learn SQL), brief experience in IT development team working in agile environement. As I worked in many different companies/projects, my work experience mainly is combined and counts up to 2 years. I also did MA in Econ and MSc in Business Analytics & Consulting and worked as a summer analyst for Deloitte in Lithuania, so I have some understanding of the internal deparments. I would be extremely grateful if somebody was able to provide me some advice when choose the most appropriate consulting stream.
13/06/2018
Digital Attraction Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Elena, take a look at our web page on Consulting below www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar…  We basically have three areas of Consulting; Human Capital, Strategy & Operations and Technology. Also you might be interested in Risk Advisory which has more focus areas in Risk analytics www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/ar… 

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website