“ How can I join Deloitte with CIMA instead of an MBA? ”

Anon user (#229676) asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Any Human Resources Insiders

29/05/2018
12 year of Food & Beverage experience in USA, INDIA,UK ; currently cleared CIMA BA3 & BA4 certificate, can I join Deloitte and continue with CIMA or have to do MBA to be a part of Deloitte team
13/06/2018
Digital Attraction Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi, you don't have to complete a MBA. While at Deloitte you are free to complete any training or development that is beneficial to your role and career.

13/06/2018
Anon user (#229676)

Do appreciate your prompt reply , unfortunately I am trying to apply but not able to be successful in my application as graduate , Is there anyway can I join Deloitte

13/06/2018

Hi, unfortunately you must apply online for all of our opportunities. However we always have new and different roles coming up, so do check back and if you see anything in the future do make an application.

13/06/2018
Anon user (#229676)

again do appreciate your prompt ,reply I just to want start somewhere after 12 year in Hotel Industry ,wants to associate myself with Deloitte , the only way I can see is to do either Master in accounting or MBA only then have a chance to be part of Deloitte, need your precious guidance on the same.

13/06/2018
Anon user (#229676)

will be finishing CIMA certificate level latest by August 2018

13/06/2018

Hi, my advice is that once you have finished your certification and have some relevant experience in relation to the job, please apply online and our recruiters will review to see if you have the suited experience and skills for the role.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website