“ When should I receive my contract / paperwork for a September start with Deloitte? ”

Anon user (#237357) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Human Resources Insiders

14/08/2018
I haven't received any contract/paperwork or any email from the security watchdog yet and I'm due to start in September.
22/08/2018
Attraction Digital Marketing Advisor, Deloitte UK

Please contact your recruiter.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website