“ Any tips to make your CV noticeable when applying? Do you also pick up candidates with a Fashion background like me? ”

Katherine W. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Human Resources Insiders

30/08/2018
Any tips to get your CV noticeable when apply? Do you also pick up candidate with Fashion background like me? However, I was a consultant in a market research and consulting firm for 3.5 years back home before I came to UK to study this year.
24/09/2018
Digital Attraction Manager, Deloitte UK

Hi Katherine, some key things to note is to make sure your CV is clear, concise and error free. Make sure you tailor it to the job you are applying for, to ensure the skills and experience that you are highlighting in your CV are relevant. We welcome application from people with different background, experience and skills. So please do make an application when ready.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website