“ I have my interview scheduled tomorrow, Can some of you please let me know the total stages of recruitment at deloitte? ”

Aamir S. asked a question
during the live chat The Deloitte recruitment process - your chance to ask any question about any stage
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

29/01/2015
8 Live chat
29/01/2015
Experienced Hire Recruitment Team, Deloitte UK

Hi Aamir, good luck for your interview tomorrow!

29/01/2015
Aamir S.

Hi Heidi, thanks for your wishes :)

29/01/2015

The interview process does very depending on grade and the area you are interviewing for - let me know this and I should be able to assist :)

29/01/2015
Aamir S.

I dont know regarding the grades, but for the role i am shortlisted is: Deloitte, Data Engineer, Analytics & Information Management, Technology, London role.

29/01/2015

OK, that role sits in Technology within Consulting. Generally speaking across Consulting we expect the process to consist of a 1st stage competency interview followed by an assessment centre as the final stage.

29/01/2015
Aamir S.

Ok so my interview tomorrow will be fully technical.

And one more thing that i am from Pakistan, and in my application i have mentioned that i am looking for sponsor/ work visa, so what type of visa or work permit do Deloitte sponsor? And also will you accommodate family visa?

29/01/2015

Not completely; Technical experience/knowledge will definitely be a focus due to the nature of the role but the interview will also cover broader competencies relating to a Consulting role, for example team work, leadership/management and also your motivations behind a role with Deloitte / in Consulting.

Regarding your visa question, I suggest this conversation takes place direct with the recruiter as the process will need to be explained in detail.

29/01/2015
Aamir S.

Ok great.

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website