“ Hi everyone, can you tell us about your most positive experience when undergoing a recruitment process and why that was? ”

Elizabeth Y. asked a question
during the live chat The Deloitte recruitment process - your chance to ask any question about any stage
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

29/01/2015
2 Live chat
What did the employer do to help you through it and what did you find the most useful etc?
29/01/2015
Steven B.

I can kick this one off. For me it's about communication and timeliness. Almost regardless of the outcome, to feel like I understand what's going on and the timelines associated takes away a lot of the stresses that come from just not knowing.

29/01/2015
Andre A.

Catching back this one after Steven's kick, I think the most positive experience you can have in recruitment process is to effectively be aware of who you are from somebody's professional opinion and be aware what the employer expects from you. Many times the job roles specifications are everything that you think you are but only when you are face-to-face with somebody you get the real job matching experience. From that process you always learn something about yourself and the company.

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website