“ Do you have advice about the withdrawal of my submitted application? ”

Kaba W. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Natalie F. Experienced Hire Recruiter - Regional Offices, Deloitte UK

20/05/2015
Dear Natalie

I've received an email from Deloitte HR in which it said that my job application has been withdrawn because they couldn't reach me. They told if I considered this as an error (the fact that I was unreachable) I should contact you.

Do you have any advice?

Amadou Teliwel Kaba
20/05/2015
Experienced Hire Recruiter - Regional Offices, Deloitte UK

Thanks for getting in touch Amadou. I will speak with the relevant team and ask that they try and make contact with you again to resolve this. I can see they have sent a few emails but it seems only this one has got through. The contact is Katarzyna Lach.

18/09/2018
Fatima S.

Dear Natalie,

I have had a similar experience. My job application has also been withdrawn because the Experienced Hire Team was unable to contact me.

I have tried calling the attached number but there was no answer.

Could you please advise? The contact I have been given is Adam Naruszewicz.

Many Thanks
Fatima Sanyang

18/09/2018
Experienced Hire Recruiter - Regional Offices, Deloitte UK

Hi Fatima, thanks for getting in touch. I will contact our screening team to make sure someone reaches out to you again shortly. Kind regards, Natalie.

Add to this thread

Deloitte UK

We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.

Visit website