“ Why did you decide to work at Deloitte? ”

Zameena K. asked a question
during the live chat Early application community - online chat
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

04/06/2015
8 Live chat
04/06/2015
Corporate Tax Manager, Deloitte UK

Good question! I joined because I really liked the sound of the firm from graduate events I attended while at university - all of the Deloitte staff I met seemed really friendly. Also, being a large firm with presence in many territories overseas, it provides so many opportunities for the future.

04/06/2015
Manager, Cyber Security, Deloitte UK

In my case, I joined Deloitte because it has the best cyber security consulting team in the world (not just my view, analysts like Gartner regularly put Deloitte in the top).

04/06/2015
Assistant Manager, Deloitte LLP

Hi Zameena, I've been with Deloitte for about 6 years and I initially joined because it's a great place to start building the technical and business skills needed, as well as opportunities to network with professional from all over the globe.

04/06/2015
Audit - Senior Associate, Deloitte

Hi Zameena - I joined Deloitte having completed a degree in Neuroscience. I wanted to move into the business sector and wanted a graduate role that would give me a broad experience in a variety of sectors and types of businesses. Audit definitely provides that.

04/06/2015
Zameena K.

Thanks for your answers. What are the reasons you chose Deloitte over the other big 4?

04/06/2015
Assistant Manager, Deloitte LLP

For me, it was because Deloitte had one of the largest Forensic Technology (my practice) presence at the time, so plenty of opportunities to develop and network with other professionals in that field.

04/06/2015
Audit - Senior Associate, Deloitte

During the interview process, I felt a pull towards Deloitte because the people I had interacted with at graduate recruitment events and at interviews seemed to be great people to work with. I think the people at Deloitte really set it apart from the other big 4.

04/06/2015
Forensic Technology Associate, Deloitte UK

I agree with Hannah - everyone I had met at recruitment events and all the research I'd done online suggested people who work at Deloitte are happy there. My interviewers were also very friendly and this helped my decision!

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website