“ What are the qualities that make Deloitte distinct, culturally or otherwise? ”

Deb B. asked a question
during the live chat Explore Summer schemes in Tax Consulting!
to Deloitte UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
5 Live chat
23/04/2019
Tax Analyst, Deloitte LLP

Hi Deb, I would say that one of the things Deloitte really takes pride in is respect and inclusion across the board, and is something that its people promote on a daily basis.

23/04/2019
Deb B.

Thank you Cameron! What are Deloitte UK's short and long-term goals, both within tax and as a whole?

23/04/2019
Analyst, Deloitte UK

I think one large goal of Deloitte globally is encourage a more unified work force internationally. Currently we operate largely as separate member firms, but over the next few years I understand Deloitte encourage the member of the firm to act as a more unified team. This hopefully will mean there will be many more international opportunities available!

23/04/2019
Deb B.

Thank you for your reply Saskia, that's really helpful. Regarding a push towards a more unified team, would this mean a move towards a change in business structure?

23/04/2019
Analyst, Deloitte UK

Great question, unfortunately I do not have oversight of this but I'm really interested to see what the partners announce on this.

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website