“ I am an Italian young professional in the field of international taxation, do you have advice for moving to the UK? ”

Anon user (#165901) asked a question in topic General
to Natalie F. Experienced Hire Recruiter - Regional Offices, Deloitte UK

22/07/2015
Dear Natalie,

I am writing this message because I am an italian young professional in the field of international taxation who wants to move to UK.

Therefore, I would like to better understand the tax and local marketplace in order to find a suitable job opportunity.

Do you have any suggestions about how best to reach my goal?

I am open to advice and I would be glad to discuss any opportunities.

Is it possible to speak with you in person or contact someone else directly and in private?

Kind Regards,

Emanuela
12/08/2015
Experienced Hire Recruiter - Regional Offices, Deloitte UK

Hi Emanuela, do you have a preference on location? If so, I will be able to put you in contact with the relevant person.

14/08/2015
Emanuela O.

Dear Natalie, thanks for your reply.
My preferred destination is Leeds.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and get in contact with your colleague asap.

Regards,
Emanuela

Deloitte UK

Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.

Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.

With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.

Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.

Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.

Visit website