2017 Full Time Graduate - Analytics and Quantitative Modelling
Deloitte UK - London, UK - Graduate opportunity
You will be part of the Analytics team, developing and refining innovative solutions to help clients get the most out of their data. You with have the opportunity to work with other teams in the Consulting practice, across the Public, Private and Financial Services sectors.
What you'll be doing
The following are some examples of the day-to-day work you will be involved in:
- Estimation of customer propensities to help in better targeting and risk assessment;
- Clustering / neural networks to help build customer and market segments to aid product development;
- Time series forecasting for trend forecasting;
- Regression analysis to analyse relationships;
- PCA / factor analysis for vector quantisation;
- Pricing and distribution optimisation;
- Geospatial modelling for distribution and marketing;
- Build of interactive dashboards for management information.
Competitive plus benefits
Deloitte is the world leader in consulting and auditing. With over 15,000 employees in the UK, it assists both big names in the industry and provides services to SMEs or small dynamic start-ups.
Deloitte intervenes on various issues, ranging from the reliability of financial information to the support of its customers on their strategic development. The objective: to ensure the smooth running and the durability of its customers, whatever their size and the sector in which they operate. Each area requires high expertise, strong multi-disciplinarity and the excellent ability to assemble a range of skills.
With a network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines world-class expertise with a high-quality service to help clients meet their most complex issues.
Our 264,000 professionals are driven by the same goal: to make Deloitte the benchmark for excellent service.
Expertise: Audit, Advisory and Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Chartered Accountant, Legal and Tax Advice.