2017 Full Time Graduate – Actuarial (Insurance and Pensions)
Deloitte UK - Multiple Locations, UK - Graduate opportunity
As a new Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on projects in both Actuarial Insurance, and Total Rewards and Benefits (Pensions). You will work with clients throughout the UK and abroad, in the office or on client site.
You will develop a range of business skills to combine with the technical knowledge you learn through the actuarial exams and your project work.
What you'll be doing
The following are some examples of the day-to-day work you will be involved in:
- Assessing, quantifying and managing risks;
- Developing, testing and applying actuarial models;
- Monitoring experience and understanding the business implications;
- Assessing future insurance liabilities for setting premiums, understanding profitability, financial reporting and transferring blocks of business;
- Advising on the level of capital to hold and capital structure;
- Communicating our findings.
Competitive plus benefits
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Yet – as is our way – we’re always striving to be even better. We’re working hard to develop and refine the experience of working here. At the centre of that lies what we believe is a distinctive culture and way of working.Visit website